The Seller Representative Specialist designation provides credentials in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
Those with the designation gain:
• Membership in a group of trained seller client advocates
• Access to member-only education, resources and services
• Listing in the publicly accessible "Find an SRS" online directory
• Member-to-member referral opportunities
• Digital subscription to the bi-monthly Real Estate Business Magazine
• Digital subscription to "The Real Estate Professional"
• Access to the SRS social media community: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Access to member-only webinars
Alpha College of Real Estate reserves the right to cancel a course with a full refund to all paying participants. Classes may be postponed or cancelled if a minimum number of students have not pre-registered.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY: Students who withdraw from a course in writing at least forty-eight hours prior to the start of the course will receive a refund less a $50.00 administrative fee. Failure to notify the school in writing at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the start date will result in registration fees being classified as non-transferable and non-refundable.
In the event of a course cancelation by Alpha, Alpha is not responsible for expenses incurred by the registrant such as travel expense, etc.
FLOOD INSTRUCTION REQUIREMENT
All active brokers and active experienced salespersons who renew their license after December 31, 2015, must complete a Board-approved LU CE course that includes Flood Instruction to renew their licenses.